Sunday, December 31, 2006

First Amazing Post of Wonder

So this is my amazing blog of wonder, and quite honestly I have no idea what it's for or why I'm doing it cause lets face it, you don't care. But alas, I gave into the peer pressure of one blog Nazi extrodinare (coughcoughBrittacoughcough) and started a blog. Honestly you don't have to read my ramblings, but if you want to, then woohoo for you. This blog will be an insight into the mind and thoughts of me. I warn you know though, my mind can be a random, confusing, and wild place, full of brilliant and some not so brilliant thoughts. So without further ado, I present to you "The Amazing Blog of Wonder: An Ode to the Blog Nazi's and Other Ramblings." Enjoy.

Another year has come to an end, and it makes me think of all the things that happened this year. Last year I wrote a short poem for the Video yearbook, think about it's message. It's a good one.

Never forget
The friends you met
The laughs that you shared
People that cared
Years come and go
But good friends are forever

1 comment:

Roberto Lerma said...

haha, yet another blog to read..hey that means you can post comments on mine now! yay.