Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Jake - Ok, on choir tour we were like best friends, we hung out, we flirted, we had fun. AND now that we're back... he won't give me the time of day. I should have expected it....but i didn't. Dang. lol Don't get me wrong, I don't like him again, but I definitely wanted him as a friend...well there went that idea. *shoots idea with an AK47*
Jacob - Ok, so. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is all I have to say about that. Saw his senior picture today... can you say perm-a-grin? oh wow. That boy. Dang.
Randi and Berto - So cute. Unexpected. But definitely cute. lol
Britta and Lurpe - I'm so inlove with this couple I cannot even handle it. Lol they're so cute, and they're just fun to be around. Granted, at times I feel like the 3rd wheel, but I'll deal.
Grant - Texted me again last night. Oh wow. Bring back memories? I just dont even know....
K i'm sorry that this is the crappiest blog ever. but my thoughts are too jumbled to blog. maybe i'll blog later...when i've got everything all figured out.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
infinite x's and o's
~Jo Cripple Face
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
- That feeling you get when you start swimming after you haven't swam in a long time.
- That feeling you get after you swim a hard work out.
- That feeling you get after your race.
- The feeling you get when you sing, the one where your voice just pours over the notes.
- The feeling you get when you debate.
- The feeling you get when you're on stage and you get a standing ovation.
- Getting lost in an amazing book
- Watching a good movie
- Playing guitar
- Dancing in the rain
- My friends
- Finishing each others sentences and then saying "get out of my head" lol
- Shooting stars
- Long walks
- Catching up with old friends
- Making new friends
- Writing anything and everything you could ever think
- My perfect subway sandwhich
- Eating everything with ranch
- Yelling the "best" insults at britta
- Hearing good things said about me
- People telling me that they believe in me
- Being there when my friends need help
- Water in general....its a calming thing for me
- The feeling of sand in your toes when you're at the beach
- The rush you feel on rollercoasters
- The fact that all guys look amazing in suit ties
- When guys wear a suit with no tie and their shirt untucked
- Driving, just to drive
- The feeling you get when you have that special someone in your life
- Trying on prom dresses
- Fireworks (both kinds)
- Making movies
- Being crazy and hyper
- A good soccer game
- Manchester United
- Classical music
- Dates with friends
- Knowing that no matter what happens someone has my back
- Telling secrets
- Playing I secretly and straight up
- Missing someone with every fiber of your being (i also hate this)
- Hope (i also hate this)
- Learning something new
- The way that guys just smell good
- The fact that guys hugs are just better than hugs from other girls
- Running around the soccer field barefoot, just to feel the grass
- Lightening storms
- Inside jokes
- Watching the sunset
- How mall pretzels make everything better
- The fact that he's coming back
I can think of more....but I'm going to go eat pizza now. You should be proud of me, this is my 2nd consecutive post! GO ERIN! lol
Life Update:Living life, and loving it all. I'm not letting the bad things get me down and I'm refusing to let the people that want me to fail get what they want.
Infinate x's and o's
Monday, March 12, 2007
Love vs. hate
Good vs. great
The potential to be
The ability to see
Kisses in the rain
Ignoring the pain
Loving your life
With trials and strife
Take a chance and shed a tear
In memory or fear
Love doesn't last
And crushes with pass
In darkness and in lonely hour
Revel and cherish in the power
Friends are the equivilent of life
Take a chance and live!
So it was kinda dark, but mostly happy. This is what I get when I start writing in the sun in St. George after getting virtually NO sleep. lol Erin was on drugs! St. George was fun, but I'm ready for choir tour! It's definitely time.... :D I love the world...and I have nothing to say but I just kinda felt the need to blog!
LOVE LOVE LOVE