Tuesday, March 13, 2007

L is for the way you look at me

An amazing list of things that I love, to match everyone elses:
  • That feeling you get when you start swimming after you haven't swam in a long time.
  • That feeling you get after you swim a hard work out.
  • That feeling you get after your race.
  • The feeling you get when you sing, the one where your voice just pours over the notes.
  • The feeling you get when you debate.
  • The feeling you get when you're on stage and you get a standing ovation.
  • Getting lost in an amazing book
  • Watching a good movie
  • Summer
  • Playing guitar
  • Hugs!
  • Kisses
  • Dancing in the rain
  • My friends
  • Finishing each others sentences and then saying "get out of my head" lol
  • Shooting stars
  • Long walks
  • Catching up with old friends
  • Making new friends
  • Writing anything and everything you could ever think
  • Cuddling
  • Gatorade
  • My perfect subway sandwhich
  • Eating everything with ranch
  • Yelling the "best" insults at britta
  • Hearing good things said about me
  • People telling me that they believe in me
  • Being there when my friends need help
  • Cruises
  • Scuba
  • Water in general....its a calming thing for me
  • The feeling of sand in your toes when you're at the beach
  • The rush you feel on rollercoasters
  • The fact that all guys look amazing in suit ties
  • When guys wear a suit with no tie and their shirt untucked
  • Driving, just to drive
  • The feeling you get when you have that special someone in your life
  • Trying on prom dresses
  • Fireworks (both kinds)
  • Pictures
  • Making movies
  • Being crazy and hyper
  • Pixisticks
  • Snowboarding
  • A good soccer game
  • Manchester United
  • Classical music
  • Dancing
  • Dates with friends
  • Knowing that no matter what happens someone has my back
  • Telling secrets
  • Playing I secretly and straight up
  • Missing someone with every fiber of your being (i also hate this)
  • Hope (i also hate this)
  • Learning something new
  • Chocolate
  • The way that guys just smell good
  • The fact that guys hugs are just better than hugs from other girls
  • Running around the soccer field barefoot, just to feel the grass
  • Lightening storms
  • Inside jokes
  • Watching the sunset
  • How mall pretzels make everything better
  • The fact that he's coming back

I can think of more....but I'm going to go eat pizza now. You should be proud of me, this is my 2nd consecutive post! GO ERIN! lol

Life Update:Living life, and loving it all. I'm not letting the bad things get me down and I'm refusing to let the people that want me to fail get what they want.

Infinate x's and o's
~Erin Jo

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

yay for consecutive blogging :D

Roberto Lerma said...

wow, everyone's blogging a lot. yay. you should go look at my blogs En. i love you.

Love,
Berto