Monday, March 12, 2007

:D Be proud of me!

So this weekend was St. George for State Debate! It was so much fun, but the miracle is that I finally managed to write a happy poem :D ready for this?

Love vs. hate
Good vs. great
The potential to be
The ability to see
Kisses in the rain
Ignoring the pain
Loving your life
With trials and strife
Take a chance and shed a tear
In memory or fear
Love doesn't last
And crushes with pass
In darkness and in lonely hour
Revel and cherish in the power
Friends are the equivilent of life
Take a chance and live!

So it was kinda dark, but mostly happy. This is what I get when I start writing in the sun in St. George after getting virtually NO sleep. lol Erin was on drugs! St. George was fun, but I'm ready for choir tour! It's definitely time.... :D I love the world...and I have nothing to say but I just kinda felt the need to blog!

LOVE LOVE LOVE
~En

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm poems solve everything...
kind of. well i liked it...
yay for awesome poems.

Tons of love forever and always
Randalynn