Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What they mean to me...

Huzzah! New Blogs! Hurray. lol I know, I'm a slacker. But the blog nazi's have yet to chew me out so I figured that I'm safe....at least for a little while. So today was the start of the new term and it was of the devil. Jake and i had a HUUUUGGGGEEEE row today, and when I say huge I mean "i-was-going-to-sick-hannah-on-him-cause-i-didn't-want-to-deal-with-him" huge. It was epic, and even though we worked it out, he's still unhappy because the solution was basically "Erin gets to work after school every day for 5 weeks so she can raise $550 to go on choir tour" and now he's pissed cause he won't get to see me. People say that girls are dramatic...but really guys are just as dramatic as we are. Honestly. Ok I'm done talking about Jake cause I'm pretty sure that if all I did with this blog was complain about Jake the blog nazi's would come kidnapp me and put me in the holocaust oven we found in hannah's basement that britta put randi and lurpe in...teeheeheeee. K after the longest run on sentence ever, moving on. guess what I thought about a lot today? What everyone means to me and how they are important to me. So I decided to write a little "Ode to my love(s)"

Britta- She is my other half, she listens to me and she doesn't judge me on what I've done. She knows everything about me and still condecendes to hang out with me. That must count for something.

Hannah- Silly silly girl. She is my twin, and no matter what happens with me and Jake she always gets it. I just have to start the story and she can fill in the rest. She listens to me and actually sometimes understands what I'm trying to say. It's quite an accomplishment.

Jennifer- This girl is amazing, she is one of the few people that can challege me to look at things in a way I've never looked at them before. She's just silly, she always makes me grin.

Michaelface- Even though we've got a past, he still manages to be there for me no matter what. I don't even have to ask. I love that boy.

Berto- He gives me amazing advice, and make's me feel important. He's always up for snowboarding and I owe him so many cows I don't know how to deal.

Morgan- Silly girl! I love her to death, she's always got something to say that makes me grin. And i love the fact that she's independant and doesn't let anyone change her beliefs. Right on sista.

Spiva/Buddy/Princess- We're attached at the hip, the heart, and the head. We'll be friends forever, he knows everything about me, and knows exactly how to push my buttons and where I'm the most ticklish. He knows why I am the way I am, every little thing that goes on in my life. And when we turn 30 if neither of us are married we're getting married. Our past has been an interesting, if cliche one.

Jake- That boy can always make me laugh. He balances me out and tries to keep me calm. He's also one of the few people that can keep up with me both mentally and physically. He can be a total sweetheart, even though he has an ego. I really am quite lucky to have him.

Enano- I'm in love with this boy. He's so sweet, he can always cheer me up, and he can be meaner than mean and I still just laugh and tell him I love him. He's one of those people that the world picks on because it knows he can handle it. It's refreshing.

Lurpe- This kid, I don't even know. Sometimes we get along great, sometimes he hates me and i just want to slap him. Either way i think that he's an amazingly funny kid and a real sweetheart, he also has mad guitar skills that i wish i had. Sadly enough he's doomed to hate me forever.

Randi- I love her. She's loud, energetic and sometimes annoying as they get. But she can always make me smile and she always has just enough energy to make everyone laugh, even if it's at her expense. We really don't give her enough credit.

Ty Ty- He used to be my brother, we were closer than close for years. Then came April, hopefully things can return to the way they were....

Abby- She's my P.E. and math buddy, when we're together we're spontanious and weird, usually talking in british accents. She can make me smile and she's one person who's approval I crave.

Kelsey- KJ, good times, bad times, times in between. We were always there....hopefully we'll always be there.

Ed- We're debate buddies, we talk about everything, we debate about everything. Sometimes I swear that kid reads my mind. He's amazing to be around and we kick some seroius butt in spar together.

Chis- He knows how to make me smile, he listens to me and never tells a soul, he knows exactly where i'm ticklish, and i never have to explain anything to him. He just knows.

I could go on forever, I have more people...but i'll save it for another day. It's time for bed.

Loves,
En

3 comments:

Britta Nystul said...

I love these, they rock my world.

Jennifer said...

these are cute. aren't friends great?

Roberto Lerma said...

it's nice to hear nice things about me, we should make more expansive ones...like whole paragraphs for each person.

Love,
Berto