Tuesday, June 19, 2007

And the moral of this story is....

Hello loves. I have a life lesson we should all learn from.
Once upon a time there was a silly little girl named Erin. One day she decided to go out side and lay out in her swim suit for a few min to get some sun. After a hose fight and sprinting down the street to get out of the line of fire... Then lying in the sun to dry off.... Erin looked at the clock and noticed that she had been out there two full hours. Later she noticed she was absolutely fried as far as sun burns go and it hurt. Moral of the story: Wear sun screen no matter what.

Then End :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you that this morning.
Good lesson learned. Haha even though I already knew this piece of advice. Every day before I even leave the house I put my tanning/sun block lotion on. I rock.

Much love Erinajo
And dont get skin cancer and die
....Thats not smart

Randalynn

Jennifer said...

haha. story of my life, story of my life.

Roberto Lerma said...

unless you're me.
haha