Thursday, August 23, 2007

Again....Block Slacker

So random note: Jacob's sitting behind me and he just told me that I need to be shot in the face. Ouch. I'm sorry I haven't blogged in so long, I'm a huge blog slacker and I accept that. It just seems that another summer has flown by. I blinked and missed it. Lame. I'm ridiculously happy to be back in school though. I love it alot. And I know I'm going to stress, and I know that I'm going to end up killing Sarah Jane, but it's ok. It's all going to be worth it. I really heart my classes and everything. It's fabulous. So I don't really know what to write, my life's been so hectic for so long that I don't even know what's going on anymore. It's insane. Everything's changing so fast, I feel like I'm caught up in a whirlwind and who the heck know's what type of Oz it's going to drop me in. But here's an update for all those whom I haven't talked to in so long.
Stud Gov: Hell. But I still love it lots! I'm having so much fun!
Debate: I'm really excited to get into teaching it. It's going to kick butt!
Boys: Aren't worth my time currently. They just distract me and end up lying to me and hurting me. So not worth it.
Girls Night: I still need the dates everyone can do it in the next month so I can see what days that one place is open for that one thing.
Friends: I miss you! I never see anyone! Save me from this perpetual downward spiral!
School: Ummm since when was it ok for teachers to give this much homework the first week of school? Lame.
Piano: I seem to have reached a wall... I'm stuck! I need a piano tutor!
Voice: hahah I haven't been able to sing well in ages. It sucks.
Family: Lake Powell trip went exceedingly well...Everyone is currently getting along nicely.
Job: I heart my job so much! We have so much fun!
Swimming: I MISS IT! Time to get in the pool!
So I don't actually know what else is in my life besides the afore mentioned things..... ummm if I'm forgetting anything let me know and I'll give you the 411. Just let me know! And I solemly promise that hence forth I'm going to try and make a contrite effort to blog lots more often. :D I love you all until the end of time!

Infinite x's and o's
Jo Crippleface aka Michelle Pickleface ;)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Dear Michelle Pickleface,
Its been far too long since we have really hung out. I say girl's night needs to happen soon. asap. please. i'm in despereate need of a nice night without worrying about the mentality of guys. and guess what... i know how to play piano... and you need a tutor.... i have a feeling we could work something out. haha.
much love. and more.
Hannah Bonana.