Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Frustrations

Ok so I'm really really really really really really really really really really really really really times 10^65454984654 frustrated. With everyone. I'm sick, so I haven't been feeling too happy, and apparently everyone I know just feels the need to make it worse. So this is your choice, you can choose to read this blog or not...but it won't be very uplifting, and I appoligize in advance if I offend anyone. But I really just need to scream at someone, and this is the next best thing. So deal:
Have you ever noticed that no one ever seems happy with me? It's like they all expect more of me and when they discover that I'm human and that I can't do it all, they get upset. It's just extremely irritating and I'm finding it harder and harder to bite my tongue. Also, I hate chemisty, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. It sucks and I'm not understanding it at all right now, yeah we have a test tomorrow and I'm going to fail it. Lame. I feel the need to offer a public warning right now, because I'm getting pissed off, and I'm sick of biting my tongue to spare people's feelings. Stop ragging on me and Jake, get over it. We won't change for you and all you're doing is hurting my feelings and making me want to make some awful retort about close-minded jealousy and ignorance, so this is your warning now because I'm done putting up with it. Guess what? We're together, I don't get to see him outside of school so when we're together we're going to kiss occasionally. Grow up. Stop acting like your in the 8th grade and get over it, you see worse in movies, and walking down the halls of the highschool. If you don't want to see it, look away, cause really it's not my problem. I refuse to change and conform for you, because guess what else? In the end, you really don't give a damn either way, you're just doing it to seriously piss people off. And another thing, people have bad days(as i am illustrating) PLEASE STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE. People lose their tempers, sometimes they dont want to talk to people in general so they don't aknowledge you, move on. We're only human, we'll be over it in a bit, so just leave us alone. Ok I'm tired, I don't want to deal with anyone any more, but quite honestly I am really glad that I'm leaving on vacation in two days. Because I need a break from a few people, but that doesn't mean i don't love you all. I LOVE YOU



P.S. BRITTA I TALKED TO ANDREW FELLOWS, HE'S 16 AND HASN'T BEEN ASKED TO PREFERENCE, JUST DO IT! YOU KNOW YOU'LL HAVE FUN! DOOOOO ITTTTTTT!

3 comments:

Britta Nystul said...

Way to go Erin. I'm sincerely proud of you. Be who you are and never compromise, mkay?
I love you.

Jennifer said...

maybe when you get this frustrated it's better to just talk to the people in person?

Roberto Lerma said...

i'm guessing i'm one of those people getting yelled at...