Thursday, February 1, 2007

Super Cheerleader

**this is my happy poster of wonder that my mom and i designed.

So it is the eve of state, and i'm neverous. Tomorrow is what it all comes down to, the 5 am practices, the dealing with catty girls, the Nazi's workouts, the challenge sets, the smell of chlorine, the looking like crap everyday for 5 months, the abstinance from shaving, the early curfews, and looking like crap in a swim cap, it all amounts to the next two days. But no pressure right? I'm not sure what to write...im too nervous/tired/sick to even care. But if someone up there likes me all i have to say to them is "please, please please please please please let one of the girls in the 100 free break their leg (only not katie)"

2 comments:

Britta Nystul said...

You rock my world. And you're going to rock state swimming, fo sho.

Hannah said...

haha. you did rock at state, even though no one broke their leg. i should have read this blog sooner. haha. i could have arranged that for you. ;)
i love my twin.