Friday, February 23, 2007

Wow


So I haven't blogged in a really long time...but I haven't really felt like being open and posting what I feel like in a really really long time.... life's interesting, it's hard. It's dramatic, it's exciting, new, happy, sad, unusual, scary, thrilling, everything. I have a new motto though:

Laugh your heart out...

Dance in the rain...

Cherish the moments...

Ignore the pain.

Live, love, learn

Forgive and Forget...

Life is too short

to live with regrets.


I have no idea. I'm happy, happier than I've been in a while...but I'm also depressed... I miss him, I miss us, yet I know it's better this way.

He'll never know how bad it hurt,

He'll never know how much I cared,

He'll never see the tears I cried,

Or how the people stared,

He'll never sense my sadness,

He'll never see my pain,

He'll never know much I loved him,

Or how he kept me sane,

He'll never know how deep the wounds go,

He'll never know my thoughts,

He'll never know how much I miss him,

Or how he taught me lots,

I'll never take him back,

That much is for sure,

He still has my heart,

I owe him so much more,

It's hard to lose a best friend,

He was my other half,

But all things happen for a reason.

He'll never know how bad it hurt,

He'll never know how much I cared,

He'll never see the tears I cried,

Or how the people stared.

Never.


That was the happy little poem I wrote the other night....I dont know, I'm happy, but sometimes something will remind me of a memory...and I'll just get sad. I think what hurts the most is not that we're over...but that he's believing small town gossip and thinks I'm talking trash about him...I'm not... I did want to save our friendship.... no matter how much it hurt..But that chance is all but gone now, his parents hate me and are telling him that I'm doing all this stuff...that I'm not doing...I just don't know! Lol I'm not making sense... haha AND FOR THE RECORD all y'all need to know that I dont like enano... not like that. He's been there for me throughout this whole thing with jake...even when no one was around.....and he's just kinda been my shelter from the whole thing.....he's just been an amazing friend.....but there's nothing like that going on with us....ok now bwiwwa mawie is here to chillax and be amazing. LOVE TO ALL! ESPECIALLY MY HANNAH, BRITTA, JEB, MORGAN, AND BERTO!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

that poem was pretty amazing. You are very good at conveying emotions through poetry. and I'm stealing this picture. :) *swipe*
mucho love...
Hannah

Jennifer said...

i forgot about that picture! lol. but i also like the poem, very relatable. love is terrible and wonderful.

Roberto Lerma said...

i probably would have been there for you as much as he, had i had the chance. just thought you'd like to know.

Love,
Berto